We are delighted to announce the dates for our forthcoming showcase of Norfolk’s finest artists, designer-makers and craftspeople. The exhibition is a pre-Christmas survey of work produced or sourced from Norfolk and the eastern region.
Open Daily from Friday 2 to Sunday 4 December
INTO THE WOODS references both the seasonal splendour of Norfolk’s woodland at this time of year with work inspired by its distinctive features.
Featuring paintings, drawings, photography, textiles (cushions, rugs and wall hangings), hand-turned wooden bowls, lights and lanterns, handmade ceramics and bespoke furniture.
The exhibition will be held at Priory House, Langham Road, Field Dalling near Holt NR25 7LG and is provided by kind permission of Nicholas and Emma Deterding.
ABOUT NORFOLK BY DESIGN
Norfolk by Design organises pop-up exhibitions of work by artists and craftspeople based across the county of Norfolk. For details of previous exhibitions please go to www.norfolk-by-design.com/showcase-archive/
A SELECTION OF THE WORK BEING EXHIBITED
1. Hornet by textile artist Claire Moynihan
2. Barn Owl by artist Mark Richardson
3. Painting by Linda Jamieson
4. Vessel, with fern decoration by Kate Vogler
5. Jewellery by Madeleine Spencer
6. Woven textiles by Laura Fletcher
7. Textile design for furniture by Helena Lynch
8. Bear by Crochetdermy
9. Side-tables by Michael Westgate
10. Painting by Will Cutts
11. Walk in Holkham Woods by Lucy Loveheart
12. Autumn #3 photograph by Tim Simmons